How much water is in the stream right now? Choose one of the following six categories:
- DRY STREAMBED: There is no visible water and the streambed is dry.
- WET STREAMBED: There is no visible water, but the streambed is wet (for at least 2 cm depth below the surface).
- ISOLATED POOLS: There are pools of water in the stream but they are not connected by visibly flowing water.
- STANDING WATER: There is water in the stream but no visible flow.
- TRICKLING WATER: The water is visibly flowing but the amount of flow is very small for the size of the stream.
- FLOWING WATER: The water is clearly flowing.