What describes the current state of the stream best? Choose one of the following six classes:
- DRY STREAMBED: There is no visible water and the streambed is dry.
- WET STREAMBED: There is no visible water, but the streambed is wet.
- ISOLATED POOLS: There are pools of water in the stream but they are not connected.
- STANDING WATER: There is water in the stream but no visible flow.
- TRICKLING WATER: The water is visibly flowing but the amount of flow is very small for the size of the stream.
- FLOWING WATER: The water is clearly flowing.